
Max Dupain's architectural work is a strong if not visible influence on the way I look at architecture. I like the tones and the symmetry of the shot

Joni Sternbech's "Surfers" series was the body of work that made me interested in alternative photography especially the tintype process, his work like Chuck Close's has a hyper real feel to it.

Henri Cartier-Bresson, This work may not be the style that I shoot in but it and works like it have influenced my method... even in Architectural photography there still is the "decisive moment"

A self portrait of Dali, he shows us the Dale that he has always chosen to show us. Self portraits have that power, they are never as honest as the seem and are more often than not a portrait of who we want to be or are at the moment of taking the photo

Chuck Close, pushing the boundaries of reality. His work again possesses the hyper real feel, this is due in part to the processes he uses and in part to his ability to capture a moment (even if that moment is staged)
No comments:
Post a Comment